Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hi my name is Olivia I'm 9 and I love frogs
I have a total of 78 frogs. my hobbie is baton(in picture to the right) I've won second place in my last competition. I have one older sister, Lindsay, who' s 24. She's married to Patrick. She has two boy's which make's me an aunt. Their names are Nolan and Gerret. Then there's my brother Jordan. He is 22 and he's probably the most sportiest guy in my family. I love him so much. Then thier's me and then Elise she is 7 sometime's we get along sometimes we don't but is'nt that what sister's do? I've got 5 cat's and one dog. The cat's name's are loviey calikie jinglebells blackberry and willow I'll tell you more about them later. My dog's name is lilac she's a yellow lab like the flower onlyshe dosn't smell like one just so you no there are yellow lilac's. hope you guys like my blog wish me luck!

No comments: